The PlusX is the simplest PocketWizard radio ever and the perfect entry into the PocketWizard Wireless System.
How simple? Attach one PlusX to your camera, another PlusX to a remote flash using an included cable, set both radios to the same channel and start taking pictures.
The PlusX is compatible with all Standard Channel-capable PocketWizard transmitters and receivers, so it's the perfect companion for your existing radios and new flashes.
- Combination Transmitter and Receiver
- 32 Channels and Quad-Zone Triggering
- Auto-Sensing and Auto-Relay
- Long Range Capability
- High Speed Performance
- Side-View Design and LCD Monitor
- Full Compatibility with Previous Models
Combination Transmitter and Receiver
- - USB Port for Software Upgrades
- - Improved Close-Range Operation
- On-Camera Hot Shoe
- 32 Channels, Multi-Zone
- HyperSync/High Speed Sync
- Up to 8 fps
- 800' (240 M) Range for E-TTL II
- 1200' (365 M) for Standard Triggering
The dedicated FlexTT5 Transceiver, with its built in hot-shoe and ControlTL firmware, is the perfect addition to Canon E-TTL II flash systems. The FlexTT5 takes the existing benefits of Canon wireless systems beyond the boundaries of infrared technology. When paired with the Mini TT1 Transmitter or another FlexTT5 Transceiver, a whole new world of wireless flash freedom opens up. The FlexTT5 is also the perfect Transceiver for your manual triggering needs and works with all MultiMAX channels and many of the MultiMAX advanced functions.
3 Independent Zones of Flash Control
- - 6 Stops of Flash Control in 1/3rd Stops
- - Works in PowerTracking/E-TTL II & Manual
- - Turn Zones On and Off Remotely