Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood aged for at least 20 years.
As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts are made of solid titanium.
The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather.
Mahogany and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
The movements and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera
Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus
Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 8x10->4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 8x10 inch.
• WOOD - Mahogany(SW810).
• METAL - Titanium.
• FOCUSING - Rack & Pinion.
• LENSBOARD - Sinar type.
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal. 10mm grid.
• MOVEMENTS - FRONT Rise 120mm, Fall 70mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 20°+20°, Center tilt 30°+30°. BACK Rise 80mm, Swing 20°+20°, Center tilt 20°+20°.
• BELLOWS EXTENSION - 105-380mm.
• USABLE LENSES - 90-360mm.
• SPIRIT LEVEL - FRONT One-way. BACK -Two-way with mirror.
• WEIGHT - 4.0kg(SW810).
• DIMENSIONS - 37.0 (h) x 35.0 (w) x 16.0(l) cm *including knobs.