The SV45Ti is superbly crafted from 20-year-old quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood, and finished with exquisite Lacquer Japan ('urushi').
As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts are made of solid titanium - harder, stronger and lighter than stainless steel.
The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather.
All parts are made to unequaled standards of precision and meticulously assembled by hand.
Every camera is then rigorously checked and tested by Ebony's team of craftsmen to ensure total accuracy and reliability.
The SV45Ti is a camera without compromise - in materials, craftsmanship or range of abilities.
Mahogany and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera.
Base and center tilts at both front and back.
Huge triple-draw bellows extension enabling use of 35mm-800mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
(Interchangeable universal bellows and wide-angle bellows available as optional accessories)
35/38mm lens may be used with recessed lensboard.
Foldable, with 30° drop-bed.
Compatible with Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards.
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.): format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 4x5 inch. Accepts all International Standard sheet film holders: Polaroid 405, 545, 550, Fuji Instant S45, PA45, and all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Honduran mahogany
• METAL - Titanium
• FOCUSING -Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT - Rise 42mm, Fall 23mm, Shift 32mm+32mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 30°, back 90°, Center tilt 30°+30°
• BACK - Rise 45mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 90°, back 30°,
• Center tilt 20°+20°
• BED Drop-bed 30°
• ZERO (''NULL'') POSITION RESET - Front swings, front/back center tilts: zero detents Back rise: lowest position Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points Shifts: zero position on scale Base tilts: zero position notches
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION 85mm (55mm with tilts and rise) - 445mm (530mm with tilts and rise)
• USABLE LENSES 35mm* - 800mm (telephoto)*35mm - 47mm (except 47XL) lenses require recessed lensboard
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way
• BACK - Two-way with mirror
• TRIPOD SOCKET - 3/8'' with 1/4'' reducing bush
• WEIGHT 2.1kg
• DIMENSIONS 17.5 (h) x 20.5* (w) x 9.5 (l) cm *including knobs