Constructed entirely from super-strong, non-warping straight-grained ebony wood and solid titanium, it has an amazing range of features for such a light and compact camera.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera.
Base and center tilts at both front and back.
Huge triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 35mm to 720mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
(Interchangeable wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory)
35/38mm lens may be used without restricting movements
Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
Compatible with Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
Accepts 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.)
Roll film holders may be removed without dismounting focusing screen.
• FORMAT - Graphic Standard 6x9cm (2x3 inch). Accepts all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Ebony .
• METAL - Titanium . FOCUSING - Rack & Pinion .
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type .
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal Graphic Standard,10mm Grid, Fresnel lens and protective glass .
• MOVEMENTS FRONT - Rise 42mm, Fall 17mm, Shift 32mm+32mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 30°, Back 90°, Center tilt 30°+30° .
• BACK - Rise 40mm, Swing 10°+10°, Base tilt front 90°, Back 30°, Center tilt 15°+15° .
• BED - Drop-bed 30° .
• BELLOWS EXTENSION - 52-500mm .
• USABLE LENSES - 35mm* and 45mm, 47mm* and 47mmXL, - 720mm (telephoto). * with 10mm recessed lensboard .
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way.
• BACK- Two-way with mirror .
• WEIGHT - 1.8kg .
• DIMENSIONS - 15.0 (h) x 18.0* (w) x 9.5 (l) cm *including knobs