A favorite of architectural photographers.
Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood and solid titanium.
Optional back extender 692 and/or extension tubes enable the use of longer lenses.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
35mm lens usable with 10mm recessed lensboard, 38mm-47mm lenses usable with flatboard, without restricting movements.
Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus
Light, versatile, easy to use
Accepts Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
Accepts 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) Roll film holders may be removed without dismounting focusing screen.
• FORMAT - Graphic Standard 6x9cm (2x3 inch). Accepts all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Macassar Ebony
• METAL - Titanium
• FOCUSING - Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal Graphic Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT - Rise 45mm, Fall 16mm, Shift 38mm+38mm, Swing 45°+45°, Center tilt 20°+20° BACK - Rise 42mm, Center tilt 15°+15°
• ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET - Front swings, front/back center tilts: zero detents Back rise: lowest position Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points Shifts: zero position on scale
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 38-255mm
• USABLE LENSES - 35mm - 400mm (telephoto, infinity only) *35mm lens requires recessed lensboard
• SPIRIT LEVEL - Two on body
• TRIPOD SOCKET - 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush
• WEIGHT - 1.6kg
• DIMENSIONS 17.5 (h) x 17.5* (w) x 12.0 (l) cm *including knobs