A 5x7 non-folding camera sharing features of the 45S and the SW45.
Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood (57S, pictured above), or quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood (57SE), each aged for at least 20 years.
As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts are made of solid titanium.
The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather
Mahogany (57S) and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus 72XL lens may be used with flat board.
Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included.
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 5x7-4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 5x7 inch
• WOOD - Honduran mahogany 57S
• METAL - Titanium
• FOCUSING - Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD - Sinar-type (Linhof adapter board included)
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Ground glass with 10mm grid
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT - Rise 70mm, Fall 50mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 30°+30°, Center tilt 20°+20°
• BACK - Rise 60mm, Swing 20°+20°, Center tilt 20°+20°
• ZERO - ("NULL") POSITION RESET Front swings, front/back tilts: zero detents Back rise: lowest position Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points Shifts: zero position on scale
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 70-300mm
• USABLE LENSES - 72XL(flat board) - 500mm (telephoto)
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way BACK - Two-way with mirror
• TRIPOD SOCKETS - Two, each 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush
• WEIGHT - 2.65kg
• DIMENSIONS - 30.0 (h) x 27.5* (w) x 13.0 (l) cm *including knobs