It is hand-made from 20-year-old quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood with solid titanium, and features calfskin bellows and a genuine cordovan leather strap.
• A unique quadruple-draw rack and pinion focusing system allows the use of up to 500mm telephoto lenses.
• Ebony or Mahogany with titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
• Complete stability is assured.
• Asymmetrical tilts and swings allow perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
• The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera.
• Unique quadruple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 35mm-500mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
• Universal bellows replace Standard bellows, facilitating use of wide-angle lenses. (Interchangeable Wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory).
• 35/38mm lens may be used with recessed lensboard.
• Compatible with Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards.
• Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.): format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
FORMAT - International Standard 4x5 inch. Accepts all International Standard sheet film holders: Polaroid 405, 545, 550, Fuji Instant MS45, PA45, and all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
WOOD - Macassar ebony or Mahogany
METAL - Titanium
FOCUSING - Quadruple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type
CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard
FOCUSING SCREEN - Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass
MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, (knobs lock all other movements)
FRONT - Rise 70mm, Fall 30mm, Shift 40mm+40mm, Swing 45°+45°, Center tilt 30°+30°.
BACK - Rise 40mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Asymmetrical Swing 20°+20°, Asymmetrical tilt 20°+20°.
ZERO - (''NULL'') POSITION RESET Front swings, front/back tilts: zero detents. Back rise: lowest position. Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points. Shifts: zero position on scale.
MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 58-365mm .
USABLE LENSES - 35mm* - 500mm (telephoto). *35mm - 47mm lenses (except 47XL) require recessed lensboard
SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way .
BACK - Two-way with mirror .
WEIGHT - 2.6kg.
DIMENSIONS - 23.0 (h) x 20.5* (w) x 12.0 (l) cm *including knobs.