M 50mm/f1.4 ASPH(E46) Summilux Black
It delivers an exact color differentiation and it is virtually free of coma.
It is particularly well suited for available light photography.
Its outstanding performance with regard to reflections leads to optimal exposures under extremely difficult light conditions.
It is fast, compact all-around lens for all kind of applications.
It is also excellent for natural looking pictorial compositions at twilight.
Portraits are particularly impressive because of the shallow depth of field at full aperture and subtle contrast transition.
• Construction 5 Groups/8 Elements
• Aspherical surfaces 1
• Angle of view 47°, 40°, 27° (diagonal, horizontal, vertical)
• F stop range 1.4-16
• Closest Focusing Distance 2.3' (0.7m)
• Maximum Magnification 1:11.3
• Filter Size E 46
• Dimensions (Length x Diameter) Approx 2' x 2'')
• Weight 10.5 oz