BTZS Film Tubes are legendary among large format photographers. Film Tubes are a simple to use rotary processing system that works better because of random two-axis manual rotation not found in any other processing system. The tubes not only spin but wobble in the water bath therefore agitation is truly random.
Now you can mix different films, developers with different processing times and run them all in one run using a minimum amount of developer - only two ounces per 4x5 sheet - for greater economy.
- Even edge to edge development
- Low chemistry usage
- No rolling devise required
- Process different films and/or different times in the same run
- Convenient daylight operation
4x5 film tube kit includes:
- Tempering and holding tray
- Six 4x5 film tubes with caps
- Six extra caps (no need to pour developer in the dark)
- Illustrated instructions