Other combinations are also available.
A favorite of architectural photographers.
Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood and solid titanium.
Optional back extender 452 and/or extension tubes enable the use of longer lenses.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
35mm lens usable with 10mm recessed lensboard, 38mm-47mm lenses usable with flatboard, without restricting movements.
Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus.
Light, versatile, easy to use.
Accepts Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards.
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.): format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 4x5 inch. Accepts all International Standard sheet film holders: Polaroid 405, 545, 550, Fuji Instant MS45, PA45, and all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Macassar Ebony
• METAL - Titanium
• FOCUSING - Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT Rise 60mm, Fall 25mm, Shift 38mm+38mm, Swing 45°+45°, Center tilt 20°+20°
• BACK Rise 50mm, Center tilt 15°+15° (portrait mode), 8°+8° (landscape mode)
• ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET Front swings, front/back center tilts: zero detents Back rise: lowest position Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points Shifts: zero position on scale
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION 46-260mm
• USABLE LENSES 35mm - 400mm (telephoto, infinity only) *35mm lens requires recessed lensboard SPIRIT LEVEL Two: one on front standard, one on back standard
• TRIPOD SOCKET 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush
• WEIGHT 1.8kg
• DIMENSIONS 20.0 (h) x 20.5* (w) x 12.0 (l) cm *including knobs