The SV23U2 is constructed from 20-year-old quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood and solid titanium.
The uniquely supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather.
The SV23U2 has all the features you will ever need in one of the world's lightest and most compact 6x9 view cameras.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera
Asymmetrical tilts and swings replace center tilts and swings on back standard allowing perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
Huge triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 47mm to 800mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
(Interchangeable wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory)
Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
Compatible with Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
Accepts 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.)
Roll film holders may be removed without dismounting focusing screen.
• FORMAT - Graphic Standard 6x9cm (2x3 inch). Accepts all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Macassar ebony
• METAL - Titanium
• FOCUSING - Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal Graphic Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT Rise 44mm, Fall 20mm, Shift 32mm+32mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 30°, Back 90°, Center tilt 30°+30° BACK Rise 40mm, Shift 42mm + 42mm, Asymmetrical Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 90°, Back 30°, Asymmetrical tilt 20°+20°
• BED - Drop-bed 30°
• ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET - Swings and center tilts: zero detents Back rise: lowest position Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points Shifts: zero position on scale Base tilts: zero position notches
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 80mm (52mm with tilts and rise) - 470mm (535mm with tilts and rise)
• USABLE LENSES - 45mm - 800mm (telephoto)
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way
• BACK - Two-way with mirror
• TRIPOD SOCKET - 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush
• WEIGHT - 2.5kg
• DIMENSIONS - 18.0 (h) x 18.0* (w) x 11.0 (l) cm *including knobs