Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood (SV810U)aged for at least 20 years.
As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts are made of solid titanium.
The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather.
Mahogany and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
Asymmetrical tilts and swings replace center tilts and swings on back standard allowing perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
The movements and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera.
Base and asymmetrical tilts at back, base and center tilts at front
Enormous, triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 90mm to 1200mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
(Interchangeable wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory)
With 8x10->5x7 reducing back 72XL lens may be used with flat board. With 8x10->4x5 reducing back 58XL - 72XL lenses may be used with flat board.
Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included
Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 8x10->4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT- International Standard 8x10 inch
• WOOD- Honduran mahogany
• FOCUSING- Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)
• LENSBOARD- Sinar-type (Linhof adapter board included)
• CAMERA BACK- Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard
• FOCUSING SCREEN-Ground glass with 10mm grid
• MOVEMENTS-(levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT Rise 80mm, Fall 30mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 30°, Back 90°, Center tilt 30°+30°-BACK Rise 80mm, Asymmetrical swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 90°, Back 30°, Asymmetrical tilt 20°+20° BED - Drop-bed 30°
• ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET - Front swings, center/asymmetrical tilts: zero detents - Back rise: lowest position - Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points - Shifts: zero position on scale - Base tilts: zero position notches
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 125mm (70mm with tilts and rise) - 850mm (1000mm with tilts and rise)
• USABLE LENSES - 90-1200mm (telephoto) With 5x7 reducing back: 72XL with flat board With 4x5 reducing back: 58XL-72XL with flat board
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way
• BACK - Two-way with mirror
• TRIPOD SOCKETS - Two, each 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush
• WEIGHT - 5.0kg
• DIMENSIONS 31.5 (h) x 34.0* (w) x 11.5 (l) cm *including knobs.