This is a 47mm f/5.6 lens in a Copal #0 Shutter.
Uses 52mm screw-in filters.
A long-time favorite with professionals, Schneider's Super Angulon series are the standard wide-angle lenses in large format photography.
The f/5.6 series consist of an eight-element design(4 groups).
Newest in the line-up are the XL series lenses with increased coverage and higher resolution and contrast.
An optional Schneider Center-Filter #3c (SCCF47SAXL)is highly recommended for critical work.
• Optical design 8/4
• Effective focal length ±1 % 47.6
• Nodal point separation 20.8
• Front-side screw-in thread M52 x 0.75 Max. diameter of the front mount 54.0 Max. diameter of the rear mount 54.0
• Total overall height 43.0
• Shutter diameter 80.00 without cable 97.0
• Flange surface to rear edge of mount 22.0,19.8
• Thread of the shutter for assembling on the lens plate M 32.5 x 0.5, M 39 x 0.75
• Flange focal distance mm for the given distance or scale 52.3, 50.1