In an attempt to standardize the cameras all larger cameras will now be equipped with the Sinar©, Horseman© stlye lens boards.
By replacing the rear standard / bellows / back assembly this camera can be converted into a 7x17 and an 8x20 with 36 inches (914.4 mm) of bellows draw with the correct accessories.
In an attempt to standardize the cameras all larger cameras will now be equipped with the Sinar©, Horseman© stye lens boards.
• Camera Type: 8x10 ,
• Material: walnut/6061 t6 aluminum hard black anodized,
• Weight: 9.4 lbs, LensBoard: Sinar/Horseman 140mm X 140mm
• Min. Bellows - Standard: 3.35'' ,
• Max. Bellows - Standard: 36'', Rear Shift: 10'', Rear Swing: 22, Rear Tilt: 20 back/limited by bellows forward,
• Front Swing: 42, Front Rise 2.375'', Front Fall: 3.75'',
• Dimensions: 12.5''x13.375''x4.5''