A favorite of architectural photographers.
Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood and solid titanium.
Optional back extender 452 and/or extension tubes enable the use of longer lenses.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
35mm lens usable with 10mm recessed lensboard, 38mm-47mm lens usable with flatboard, without restricting movements.
Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus
Accepts Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.): format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 4x5 inch. Accepts all International Standard sheet film holders: Polaroid 405, 545, 550, Fuji Instant MS45, PA45, and all Graphic Standard roll film holders.
• WOOD - Ebony .
• METAL - Titanium .
• FOCUSING - Rack & Pinion .
• LENSBOARD - 4x5 Linhof-type .
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard, 10mm grid, Fresnel lens and protective glass .
• MOVEMENTS - FRONT Rise 60mm, Fall 25mm, Shift 38mm+38mm, Swing 45°+45°, Center tilt 20°+20° . BACK - Rise 50mm .
• BELLOWS EXTENSION - 46-190mm .
• USABLE LENSES - 35mm* 45mm, 47mm and 47mmXL, - 180mm, 250mm with back extender 452, 400mm telephoto. * with 10mm recessed lensboard # with 20mm recessed lensboard .
• SPIRIT LEVEL - Two on body .
• WEIGHT - 1.5kg .
• DIMENSIONS - 21.0 (h) x 20.5* (w) x 9.0 (l) cm *including knobs .